Re: w3m-goto-mailto-url doesn't recognize vm-user-agent (non-member post)

Hi,

> When visiting a mailto within w3m e.g.

> mailto:ascott@sedona.intel.com (Andrew M. Scott)

> w3m-goto-mailto-url generates the error message:

> You must specify valid `mail-user-agent'

> For VM user's, mail-user-agent's value is vm-user-agent

Thank you for the report.  I found a bug in w3m.el.  Could you
please try to use the attached patch?  It should be applied to
the latest emacs-w3m.  I will install it to the CVS repository
right now.

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>