[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Forward: Re: w3m & emacs21 problem
- From: Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 01:31:48 +0900
- X-ml-name: emacs-w3m
- X-mail-count: 02512
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
--- Begin Message ---
- From: Miles Bader <miles@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 07 Jan 2002 01:29:09 +0900
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fumitoshi UKAI <email@example.com> writes:
> > If I grep for internic in my ~/.w3m directory, it is located in two (old
> > - Dec 4) files: .arrived and .ctcheck
> Old .arrived file won't work with new w3m-el. Remove it.
I've seen several bug reports like this; would it be a good idea to have
w3m-el check-for an old-format file and remove it itself, when the user
tries to use it?
.Numeric stability is probably not all that important when you're guessing.
--- End Message ---