Two minor typos in emacs-w3m/FAQ (exe shoudl be exec)

cd emacs-w3m/
diff -c emacs-w3m/FAQ\~ emacs-w3m/FAQ
*** emacs-w3m/FAQ~	Fri Aug 30 15:53:53 2002
--- emacs-w3m/FAQ	Fri Aug 30 17:16:20 2002
***************
*** 49,60 ****

  ** Q. Why can't I enter a password on pages which require authentication?

!    Check if the optional variable w3m-async-exe is set to a value other
     than nil.

  ** Q. Why can't I enter a password for a proxy server which requires authentication?

!    Check if the option variable w3m-async-exe is set to a value
     other than nil.

  ** Q. Why doesn't it traverse links?

  ** Q. Why can't I enter a password on pages which require authentication?

!    Check if the optional variable w3m-async-exec is set to a value other
     than nil.

  ** Q. Why can't I enter a password for a proxy server which requires authentication?

!    Check if the option variable w3m-async-exec is set to a value
     other than nil.

  ** Q. Why doesn't it traverse links?

Diff finished at Fri Aug 30 17:16:57