Re: interrupted (C-g) operations: can't run two copies of w3m simultaneously!

Hi,

> sometimes a site doesn't answer or maybe it doesn't exist and w3m
> waits for DNS to time out.  so i interrupt this wait with C-g (quit).

> when i now try another link, i get an error-message about w3m-emacs
> not beeing able to run more than one w3m simultaneously.

Type C-c C-g (M-x w3m-process-stop) to kill an asynchronous w3m
process.  It's mostly ok, however it may sometimes be
ineffective.  In such a case, I kill a w3m buffer to cope with
it.  I'm not detailed to this unfortunately, though.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>