Re: emacs-w3m-1.3.4rc1

TSUCHIYA Masatoshi <tsuchiya@namazu.org> writes:

> Emacs-w3m-1.3.4 release candidate 1 has been released.

> This version includes fair number of fixes and improvements, such as
> quick search.  If you volunteer, please give a try to this.  Any bug
> reports are highly appreciated.

Ouch!  No Info pages!  I was hoping to get the Info pages into the next
release, but apparently they're still too premature?  Unfortunately I
don't have much time right now but I should be able to write the nodes
I promised starting mid-June...  Hopefully lots of bugs will be found
in -rc1, so we'll have to do multiple RC and by then the Info pages
will be finished.  ;-)

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | I'm closer than ever to
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | finding the hidden track.