Re: emacs-w3m-1.3.4rc4

TSUCHIYA Masatoshi <tsuchiya@namazu.org>:

> Emacs-w3m-1.3.4 release candidate 4 has been released.  It can be
> downloaded from:
>
>    http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/emacs-w3m-1.3.4rc4.tar.gz
>        MD5SUM = 6bd4a108ed206595d980e6e0904e39da

i'm very sorry, but POST URIs are still encoded with `&amp;' instead
of plain `&', which makes them fail.  tested against "pure" w3m and
elinks, where they work.  GET method isn't corrupted this way.

1.  what can i do to test further and find the bug?
2.  the ChangeLog tells me that recent development revolves around
shimbun.  i know of two major japanese japanese newspapers:  yomiuri
and asahi, but does emacs-w3m also work for other newspapers, like the
RSS interface for syndication of news contents over HTTP?
3. has somebody else experienced the same problems i have?

  clemens