Re: emacs-w3m-1.3.4 is ready?

Hi,

This message is the English translation of [emacs-w3m:05173].

I am going to release emacs-w3m-1.3.4 soon.

The current stable branch of CVS includes two problems reported in
[emacs-w3m:04901] and [emacs-w3m:05092] at least.  However, I think
the last stable release, emcs-w3m-1.3.3, includes more problems: the
most serious one of them is that Shimbun library of emacs-w3m-1.3.3 is
too old to view newspapers whose page styles are changed in this
spring.

So, I am seeking testers that check whether the current stable branch
is worth using daily.  In order to check out the stable branch, call
these commands:

    % cvs update -r emacs-w3m-1_3
    % make

In order to check out the main trunk after testing the stable brannh,
call these commands:

    % cvs update -A
    % make

Any bug reports are highly appreciated.