Re: charset attribute of anchor tag

TSUCHIYA Masatoshi <tsuchiya@pine.kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp> writes:

gosh, if only i was not so lazy and had not drop these Japanese lectures....

anyway, I've downloaded the w3m.el w3m-proc.el w3m-form.el from cvs
(I've to get it from webcvs at the moment -- firewall, should I download anything else?)
and put these in the rc4 release

I've also applied the patch to w3mmee

And the urls are encoded, iso-8859-1 is correctly recognized for fr.sports.yahoo.fr
(i'd removed ISO-8859-1 setting of w3mmee to test this)

Thanks!! :-)

Though :
  - when  I go to http://w3m.sourceforge.net/index.en.html
     the links are not encoded (www.sourceforge.net is ok now though)
  - when I edit a french page on the emacs wiki
    (ie http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs-fr.pl?action=edit&id=Cat%c3%a9gorieAide)
    the french accented charachter are preceded by two \201\201

Thanks again for your concern!
(I might bother you again, as I am also interested in viewing greek pages
for which I've some problems, but one thing at a time.....)

Pierre

PS: www.emacswiki.org is now utf-8 and fully multilingual, if you want to add Japanese pages to it
you're welcome.