Re: problem with attaching

At Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:49:50 -0700 (PDT),
K Ligesh wrote:

> So is it possible to have a function, like
>
>  w3m-save-cookie-plain
>  w3m-load-cookie-plain
>
>  It will great fun too... to switch the browsers
> transparently in
> between a Login Session and it will provide a quick
> hack solution to
> many problems that might arise in the future.

I'm sorry but emacs-w3m currently does not support version 1 cookie
while plain w3m supports it.
So there may be a mismatch if above function is implemented.

But it is worth considering to have format compatibility in the future.
Thanks.

--
Yuuichi Teranishi <teranisi@gohome.org>
GPG Public Key: http://www.gohome.org/gpg/teranisi.asc