possible w3m-form bug

Hi.

I've run in to a bit of a problem with w3m.

I'm using emacs 21.2, w3m 1.4 and the latest cvs version of w3m-el.

I originally discovered the problem  on the following site
http://www.drupal.org

If I try to view this site, I get the following error
error in process sentinel: w3m-form-parse-and-fontify: Wrong type argument: listp, "0"

I looked at the source for the page, and the problem appears to be in
the login form. It contains a checkbox field and a hidden field with the
same name, and this appears to confuse the form parsing code. I can
reproduce it with the following basic html code

<form>
<input type = "hidden" name = "a" value = "1">
<input type="checkbox" name = "a" value = "0">

</form>

Is this a bug in w3m? w3m-el? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for any help you can give me with this.