vm-w3m.el

Hi,

I've added the vm-w3m.el module to the emacs-w3m CVS trunk.  You can
find it in the attic/ directory.  Here is an extract from the module:

;;; Commentary:

;; You need to have w3m and emacs-w3m installed for this module to
;; work.  Visit <URL:http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/> for details.
;; You don't have to change VM at all.  Simply load this module and
;; you will see HTML mails inlined by emacs-w3m in the VM presentation
;; buffer.  It was tested only with VM 7.17 and 7.18.

;; Please don't complain to the author or the emacs-w3m team, even if
;; it becomes impossible to use this module in the future.  There is
;; currently no person familiar with VM in the emacs-w3m developers.
;; Supposing you volunteer for the development, it will greatly be
;; welcomed.  Or if you incorporate these functions in VM, we need to
;; offer the maximum support.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>