Re: mm-inline-text-html: Symbol's value as variable is void:w3m-meta-content-type-charset-regexp

    TSUCHIYA> You can put these following expressions to your ~/.gnus
    TSUCHIYA> or ~/.emacs, in order to avoid your problem temporary.

Thanks very much!  That solved the problem in gnus.  I'm now happily
using 1.4.2.

    TSUCHIYA> BTW, I think that compatibility problem between Gnus and
    TSUCHIYA> emacs-w3m will occur.  What would you suggest?

I'm still not sure what the compatibility problem is.  I'm using CVS
emacs (21.3.50.1) and CVS gnus (No Gnus v0.2) if that helps any.

Cheers,

Pete