Two last questions (frames/key bindings)

Hi,

after getting emacs-w3m to work I have two last questions.

1. What about frames? Emacs-w3m doesn't display them whereas w3m in a
   terminal does.
   Do I really have to use w3mmee like the FAQ says?

2. Is it possible to get another keymap? I would like to use the cursor
   keys to move the point and C-p and C-n to visit the page
   before/after. Now it's the other way round...

   I've found w3m-key-binding but after I changed it to info I couldn't
   find any difference.

Regards,
Tassilo
--
"At least they're........EXPERIENCED incompetents"