Re: articles posted via Gmane

> * 2004-05-09 TSUCHIYA Masatoshi:

>> Gmane <http://gmane.org/> 経由で投稿された記事については,Gmane の行っ
>> ているアドレス検査を信用して,moderator の確認なしに配送するように変更
>> しました.また,Gmane 経由での投稿の場合は,個別に返信を行わなくても良
>> いと思われますので,Reply-To も追加しないようにしました.末尾に,現在
>> の設定を示します.

[...]

> sorry:  what does all this mean?

Here's a translation:

We have changed the policy of the emacs-w3m mailing list.  Now
we put faith in the spam filter of Gmane and articles posted to
the gmane.emacs.w3m newsgroup will be forwarded to the mailing
list without censoring.  In those cases, we won't add an
author's mail address to the Reply-To header because we consider
that replying individually to the author is not necessary.  The
present configuration for the emacs-w3m list is as follows:

[...]