table rendering problem with w3mmee

Hello,

I'm trying out w3mmee with emacs-w3m to get frames support.

Tables and frames render weirdly with w3mmee and emacs-w3m.

With w3m, tables render with line-art nicely in emacs-w3m, with dashes
and pipes, like "-" and "|".

With w3mmee, table borders are rendered with other characters that
looks like solid lines. However, the characters doesnt line up, so
the table looks broken.

The same goes for frames.

However, if I use w3mmee to manually output to a textfile, and open
that in emacs, the table looks fine.

I use very recent versions of w3mmee, emacs and emacs-w3m. I use a ssh
terminal.

Cheers,

--
Joakim Verona