Re: quick reference to Gmane

> Very nice, thanks.

You're welcome. ;-)

> Isn't there an extraneous slash in there, though?

> http://news.gmane.org/group//thread=b9ymzun4be6.fsf%40jpl.org/force_load=t
>                           ^^^^
> (It doesn't change anything but doesn't look very good.)

That is just what the http://thread.gmane.org/Message-ID page
points to.  But it is indeed ugly.  I've removed one.

>> That it generates an invalid url if Gmane doesn't handle the group is
>> natural.

> I think you mean "intentional", or "deliberate" here.

Thanks.  I'm learning the usage of the same word under the
heading the dictionary is subtly different between Japanese and
English (in other words, the direction of those meaning vectors
is a little different), however I'm not skilled in it yet.  And,
I will be not skilled through all eternity.  Anyway, I highly
appreciate such a help.

Best regards,