Re: emacs-w3m 1.4.4 crashes cvs emacs on form submission

Hi,

Though you wrote as ``emacs-w3m crashes emacs'' in the subject,
it is told Emacs must not end by factors other than C-x C-c.  It
seems to be an Emacs bug and this list is not a suitable place
where it is discussed. ;-)

> I recently upgraded from 1.3.2 to 1.4.4 and have a problem.  Depending
> on how much text I enter in a text-area, emacs will crash.

I'm building and using the most recent Emacs everyday, and
confronted with similar problems since yesterday, too.  I'll
report on it to the emacs-devel list when I come to be able to
point it out adequately.

Regards,