Re: mule-ucs

Dear Katsumi,

On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:22:36 +0900,
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> wrote:

[...]

> The best way is to contact the emacs-w3m community since this
> issue doesn't seem to be related to Gnus.  To do that, I
> recommend you use the `M-x report-emacs-w3m-bug' command after
> starting up emacs-w3m.  If Emacs complains that there's no such
> command, emacs-w3m you're using is too old.

My apologies for the erroneous post to the gnus list about w3m issues! It
was very late last night and very stressed :-) and should have paused
before hitting 'C-c C-c'!

Anyway, I sent the report as you suggested, so hopefully we can move on
from there. I should add that I'm using all Debian unstable packages (gnus, w3m and
friends, and mule-ucs), so I wouldn't be surprised if this is actually a
problem with the Debian packages, rather than upstream.

Cheers and thanks in advance,
--
Sebastian P. Luque