Re: Small sb-bbc.el patch

> this patch just removes an incredible ugly image.  Actually the
> image wouldn't be that ugly if it's not scaled to ∼ 400x400 px.

> I found out that the "height" attribute of images is removed in
> shimbun.el and i suspect emacs-w3m now thinks it should scale it
> to width x width (Please correct me if I'm wrong).  Is it really
> a that good idea?

Thanks for pointing it out.

shimbun.el:
      ;; Remove height="nn" attributes so as not to put excessive
      ;; newlines in articles...

It is necessary for certain sb-*.el modules, so such a process
should be done only in the scene for which it is necessary.  I'm
going to look into it and to improve.  In addition to this, I'll
investigate whether your patch is really required.