Re: (void-function w3m-truncate-string)

> I know that you'll probably tell me to use CVS HEAD or similar,
> but dropping a quick note for the quick response never hurts.

If you use Emacs 22.x the only way to solve the truncate-string
problem is to use the emacs-w3m CVS HEAD.  Basically, the
emacs-w3m release does not always support Emacsen that haven't
been released.

> I frequently witness a Lisp error and backtrace of the following
> form when browsing with w3m.

> I'm happy to give CVS HEAD and try and run with it if you tell
> me it is more reliable.

While I don't guarantee anything, We'll make efforts to solve
any problems in CVS if you report bugs.