is the list for w3m not up anymore?

I have been trying to subscribe to the w3m list for over a week now.  I
would like to ask them about the passing of tags in the halfdump as we
were discussing previously.  I got one response from the mailing list
management software, but after trying to confirm, nothing happened.  I
also sent a message to the list and asked them to cc me on responses,
but I have received nothing from this either.

Is anyone subscribed to this list?  Are there separate lists for English
speakers and Japanese speakers?  If this is the case, and the jp list is
active, please let me know if you would be willing to relay some
questions related to development.

Thanks,

rdc

Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

You are a fluke of the universe; you have no right to be here.