Re: emacs-w3m.info missing `w3m-filter-rules' documention

> The emacs-w3m.info General Variables section mentions
> "w3m-filter-rules", but is missing an entry/definition for it.

> `w3m-use-filter'
>      Non-`nil' means use filter programs to convert web contents.  See
>      also `w3m-filter-rules'.

Thanks.  I've modified it in the CVS trunk as:

`w3m-use-filter'
     Non-`nil' means use filter programs to convert web contents.  See
     also `w3m-filter-rules' (the `w3m-filter.elc' module provides it
     but might have never be loaded.  In that case, to see the default
     value and the documentation of `w3m-filter-rules', type `M-x
     load-library RET w3m-filter RET').

Regards,