Re: get a choice in some website

Hello!

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:47:05 +0200,
> raloupower@xxxxxxx writes:
>> On some website, as this : http://www.shoutcast.com/
>> you can enter a choice in a list (in this case, "Comprehensive
>> genre list").
>
> May I add that this function works with a stand alone version of w3m
> ?

Well, it works nicely here on Debian (emacs-w3m-1.4.4-1 and
w3m-0.5.1-5), see the attached screen hardcopy.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / ルカ

#354622 - Usi... SHOUTcast | F...
(BLocation: http://www.shoutcast.com/
(B                                                                                                                                --------------------
(B                                                                                                                                Current Statistics:
(B                                                                                                                                 Listeners - 263,451
(B                                                                                                                                 Servers - 14,974
(B[sc-logo] [aolmusic_b]                                                                                                           775,669,061 served
(B                                                                                                                                 All Natural
(B                                                                                                                                 No Preservatives
(B                                                                                                                                 98% FAT FREE!
(B                                                                                                                                --------------------
(B                                                                       [bluebar]
(B  home | news | download | winamp | documentation | stats | support/forums
(B
(B[whatis]                                                               Click here to visit ouradvertiser.
(B
(B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(BSHOUTcast is Nullsoft's Free Winamp-based distributed streaming audio system. Thousands of broadcasters around the world are waiting for you to
(Btune in and listen. Take a peek through the SHOUTcast directory (immediately listed below) to start browsing the most popular stations. Be sure
(Bto select your connection speed and then what kind of music you're looking for over on the right hand side for optimal listening pleasure. All
(Byou need is a player (we recommend Winamp) and you're set to go!
(B
(BWanna be a broadcaster? It's Free! Check the online docs to get started!
(B
(B[sc-showcase]                                                                                                                  [ Play A Random Station ]
(B
(B------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    Comprehensive Genre List:
(B                                                                                                                                [-- Choose a genre --]
(BMost Popular Stations                                                                           Page 1 of 735    [ Next ]           Limit by Bandwidth
(B                                                                                                                           [DSL/Cable/LAN] Results per
(B                                                                                                                                                 page:
(BSearch for [Station, Genre           ] [Go!]                                                  or Jump to [Quick Genre   ]                        [25 ]
(B------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                  Search for:
(BRank   Action                             [Genre]   Description                            Listeners/Max   Bitrate   Type    [                         ]
(B                                                           [blu]                                                                               [Search!]
(B 1     [tunei]   [Country] CLUSTER 181.fm - Kickin' Country - Today's Best Country          3955/31850       128     MP3
(B                 Now Playing: Brad Martin - One Of Those Days
(B                 [Top 40 Dance Pop Rock] CLUSTER FREQUENCE3 - www.frequence3.fr - No ads
(B 2     [tunei]   ! It's only HITS live from Paris France ! - French Webradio                 3241/9008       192     MP3
(B                 Now Playing: The Corrs - Only when i sleep (live)                                                              --------------------
(B 3     [tunei]   [80s Pop Rock] CLUSTER .977 The 80s Channel                                2774/31316       128     MP3         Featured Broadcast
(B                 Now Playing: Corey Hart - Never Surrender                                                                      --------------------
(B                 [SMOOTH JAZZ] CLUSTER SMOOTHJAZZ.COM - The Global Home for the                                                  Click here to visit
(B 4     [tunei]   Smoothest Jazz 24/7 - Live from Monterey Bay                                2329/7276       128     MP3           ouradvertiser.
(B                 Now Playing: Paul Taylor - Nightlife                                                                                Listen Now
(B-uu*:%%-W3M  *w3m*<2> [ - ] / SHOUTcast | Free internet radio!   Top (27,129)   (w3m)-----[18:13] Mail----------------------------------------------------
(B-- Choose a genre --
(B-=[Top 25 Streams]=-
(BAlternative