Re: w3m installation

> I followed the steps for installing w3m at http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/

> But when i do `M-x w3m <RET>', i get the following error -

> System - Red Hat Enterprise GNU/Linux 3.0
> GNU Emacs version - GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit) of
>                           2006-09-19

> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Install w3m command in `exec-path'
> or set `w3m-command' variable correctly")

[...]

> What should i do ? Any suggestions ?

The error message tells that Emacs is unable to locate the
external w3m program.  If you have already installed it and it
is /home/ramprasad/bin/w3m, modify the `exec-path' variable as
follows:

(add-to-list 'exec-path "/home/ramprasad/bin")

If not, install the external w3m program[1].  Though I don't
know Red Hat Enterprise, the rpm package might be available.

[1] http://w3m.sourceforge.net/index.en.html

Regards,