Re: Suggest improve tool-bar

> Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. You could see them when you first start
> emacs-w3m, the back up forward icons as in the following screenshot.

Hmm, those buttons look like wire-frames, while I see the thinned
version of back-disabled.xpm, parent-disabled.xpm, and
forward-disabled.xpm in my GTK-Emacs as follows:

PNG image

(So far I don't know why the background of buttons aren't
transparent, though.)

Anyway I probably realized what you wanted to say.  It will be
better not to use the disabled version of icons for GTK-Emacs,
although LUCID-Emacs needs them.  I'll look for the way to make
emacs-w3m do so.

Regards,