Re: mouse-3 open in new session has no effect

> On 2007-02-01, Katsumi Yamaoka said:

>> I confirmed LUCID Emacs opens a link but GTK Emacs doesn't.  Try
>> clicking the w3m parent menu before clicking "Open this..." menu.
>> It works, doesn't it?  I'll look into this further.

> Yes, from the menu bar, it works as expected.

Well, I might not have written correctly what I meant.  I guess
you did:

1. Click mouse-3 on a link in emacs-w3m buffer.

2. Drag mouse-3 to the w3m menu and click it.
   At that time, I guess you didn't click the w3m menu.

3. Drag mouse-3 to the "Open this..." submenu and click it.
   And you will get a new session.

But now, I probably have fixed it.  Could you try the latest CVS?

Regards,