Re: w3m in Emacs 23

On 2007-03-29, Leo said:

>>> Go to http://www.tagcloud.com/ and move mouse vertically over
>>> those links. See the screen shot and the 100% CPU indicator in
>>> gnome-panel.
>>
>> No problem.  Sigh.
>>
>> Regards,
>
> This is too bad. I need to find harder for a better case to
> reproduce this bug.

This might be related. I think something wrong in Emacs 23 that
interferes with both w3m and ERC.

You might be able to see the issue by:
    1.  M-x erc and hit RET all the way
    2.  In the buffer type "/j #emacs" and wait until buffer "#emacs"
        shows up
    3.  If you stare at buffer "#emacs" without doing anything in
        Emacs, you can see something flickers once in a while in the
        middle of the buffer. It usually happens every few seconds.

Please if there is anyway I can get more debugging information, just
let me know.

Best,