Re: switching back from saved *w3m*-source-buffer

> after saving the (html)-source-code of a *w3m*-buffer,
> I can't switch back. This might be inconvenient.

> My work-around is, to copy the buffer first and then
> save the copy.

> Maybe exists better solution?

AFAIK, Emacs-w3m offers no special way for saving html sources
to files.  How about using `M-x write-region' after setting the
region over the whole buffer?

To display the saved html sources, `M-x w3m-find-file' will be
useful.  Note that the name of the saved html file should have
the .html extension.