Re: not boundp: byte-compile-unresolved-functions

>> Ok.  I'm going to grope another way to suppress compiler warnings.

> Thank you.  If I can do anything to help (e.g. extra testing), please
> let me know.

Done.

(For people who don't know what I've been doing: it is for
suppressing warnings that are issued when compiling the emacs-w3m
modules individually (i.e. running `make very-slow').  It is
helpful not to fill the logs with many insignificant messages.
Though, I haven't been successful in it with XEmacs yet.)