lynx-like multiple bookmark files

Thanks for emacs-w3m!

If anyone is interested, I put a copy of w3m-multibookmarks.el at

This provides some lynx functionality:
  * multiple bookmarks files (default is to use the same as lynx)
  * A)dd D)ocument or L)ink keystrokes and url Title munging.

It is usable, even though it is in an early stage.

Currently, I'm mostly using it with emacs-w3m-1.4.4 and emacs-22.2
under slackware Linux.

If there is interest, including commentary or suggestions, drop
me an email or reply to the list as appropriate.

(currently looking for sys-admin gigs in seattle)