Re: improper indentation in w3m upon <a>

KY> (add-hook 'w3m-fontify-before-hook 'my-w3m-remove-hidden-anchors)
KY> If it is ok, I'll embed the identical thing into emacs-w3m.

> Works fine, but isn't it just a workaround for something that should
> be fixed in w3m itself? OK, never mind, as w3m-view-source still shows
> the original, so the rest is your guys internal affairs. OK, thanks. Bye.

Yes, that's no more than a workaround and might cause a problem
that we all don't anticipate.  So emacs-w3m is the best place for
trying such one since the emacs-w3m source is easy to control by
me and the team (and the team is more active than the w3m team at
present).  Embedded.

Regards,