Re: vertically worded webpages

jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Browsing http://www.tungshih.gov.tw/ with images turned off,
> everything is in very hard to follow vertical strips. With midori,
> also with images off, it is much nicer. Any suggestions?

I don't know how you see the page, but I got the following result.

with w3m *without* "image" compile option (or with w3m-treat-image-size
set to nil):

PNG image

with w3m *with* "image" compile option (and with w3m-treat-image-size
set to t):

PNG image

If you got the upper result, checking your w3m's compile options would
help.

`(pp w3m-compile-options)': eval this and you'd get the compile options.

Regards,