Re: force page into one column obedience

jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> You know, for some pages, I wish I could make (emacs-)w3m act like lynx.
> for BROWSER in w3m lynx
>
> I.e., force the page into one column obedience. The one property of
> lynx that I hope never gets "improved".

While not a "turn-key" solution, you could grab emacspeak and use the
xslt processing parts to achieve what you want.  I'm sure it can be
done, I'm not sure what it would entail and honestly don't have the time
to research it.  Being an emacspeak user I use this everyday to force
tables into a format I can use.

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

  I don't think anyone should write their autobiography until after
  they're dead. -Samuel Goldwyn