Emacs-w3m & emacs 23.0.60.1

Hello all.

I recently upgraded to emacs 23 and have a problem with emacs-w3m.

I'm running
    emacs 23.0.60.1 from CVS
    w3mmee-p24-23
    emacs-w3m 1.4.323 from CVS

On invoking emacs-w3m the buffer only displays the w3mmee usage
information, as if I had typed 'wmmee --help' in a terminal.

I watched the network traffic - with tcpdump - and the connection to the
web sites and data downloads appear normal.

Launching w3mmee in a terminal works normally

Oddly, *w3m* buffer tabs and the location headers at the top of each
page show the requested web site and page details.

In case it might help, here's the relevant section of my .emacs:
   (setq w3m-command "/usr/local/bin/w3mmee")
   (setq w3m-command-arguments `("-o" "concurrent=0" "-F"))
   (require `w3m-ems)
   (require `w3m-session)
   (setq w3m-session-deleted-save nil)
   (setq w3m-use-cookies `t)
   (setq w3m-cookie-accept-bad-cookies `t)
   (autoload `w3m-antenna "w3m-antenna" "Report changes of WEB sites." t)
   (setq w3m-async-exec `t)
   (setq browse-url-browser-function `w3m-browse-url)
   (global-set-key "\C-xm" `browse-url-at-point)
   (setq w3m-home-page "http://localhost/~jdenn/index.html";)
   (setq browse-url-browser-function 'w3m-browse-url
         browse-url-new-window-flag t)
   (setq w3m-fill-column 72)

I have no idea where to even begin to fix this so I'm hoping that
someone on this list can point me in the right direction.  If you need
more information please ask.

Thanks,

Joe

--
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nath Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't
you understand?