Re: pages with many images slow

> It seems I forgot to change buffer before calling
> `w3m-create-image'. Could you try the new patch?

Thanks.  Works fine with one exception.  IIUC, the main thing
that slows displaying images is retrieving of image data from
remote sites.  Isn't it better not to use the idle-timer for
cached images (including cid image data embedded in html articles)?
Actually, when pressing the T key repeatedly for re-displaying
cached images, unpatched w3m.el is faster than the patched one
in my system.

Regards,