Re: automatically filling out WordPress comment fields

j> The question is how can I automatically fill in the first three fields
j> with my personal details, which never change?

On http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2007/10/31/blog-struggles-when-are-too-many-comments-too-many-comments/#comment
I tried
(defun jidanni-w3m-wordpress-comment-filler()
  "Fill in wordpress comment form headers with my personal information."
    (interactive)
    (dolist (i (list "jidanni" "jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx" "http://jidanni.org/";))
      (w3m-next-anchor)
;      (w3m-view-this-url)
      (insert i)))
;      (insert "\n" i)))

But of course me being Dumb, that doesn't work. It just prompts in the
minibuffer TEXT:. Maybe I must resort to

;(fset 'wp
;   (lambda (&optional arg) "Keyboard macro." (interactive "p")
;   (kmacro-exec-ring-item (quote ([return 106 105 100 97 110 110 105...

Anyway, there are slight variations in the form, e.g.,
http://ma.tt/2009/01/venture-destruction/#comment
therefore I will also need to erase any text found first too.