Re: recentre anchor at top of window

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> (To make the advice to `w3m-view-this-url-1' work, evaluating
>  the `w3m-view-this-url' Lisp source is needed since
>  `w3m-view-this-url-1' is an inline function.)

Ah yes, I forget why that had seemed to work.  I think it was meant to
pick up link following with Ret.

> (defcustom w3m-view-this-url-and-recenter 1

Maybe call it `w3m-view-recenter' or something like that, and make it
apply to all forms of view and goto which have an anchor.  The main
w3m-goto-url was the one I most wanted to work that way (rather than
anything specific to w3m-view-this-url).