bold blue Chinese too thick to read

In http://imagebin.ca/view/e2nw5f.html you can see the the bold blue
Chinese is too thick to read.

So I tried to customize it, and of course the sneaky customize interface
tried to change several other things too and didn't help anyway, so I
backed out of that. Please tell me a lisp or apt-get solution.

describe-char says

display: by this font (glyph code)
 -arphic-ar pl kaitim big5-bold-r-normal--16-160-72-72-c-160-big5-0 (#xB371)

There is an overlay here:
 From 374 to 383
  evaporate            t
  face                 w3m-current-anchor
  w3m-momentary-overlay t

There are text properties here:
  face                 (w3m-anchor w3m-bold)
  mouse-face           highlight
  rear-nonsticky       t...

I was browsing
http://www.google.com.tw/search?q=site:ndppc.nat.gov.tw+mhz&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
and I am a font idiot.

So all bold Chinese is hard to read at my resolution
(http://jidanni.org/comp/configuration/) but I dare not change the
resolution or sizes, so all is left is to not use bold, but still make
it different from regular text even when it is not a link, etc. if I
only knew how to...