too many filters

白井> I thought that I said just now, "Use the filter". :-)

>> But sooner or later one will have to face the facts and update the
>> underlying w3m program

E.g., with all the filters I've acquired in
http://jidanni.org/comp/configuration/.emacs-w3m
rendering pages like
http://taipeitravel.net/user/Article.aspx?Lang=1&SNo=04000275
http://taipeitravel.net/user/Article.aspx?Lang=1&SNo=04002202
takes ages. What's worse is
'C-c C-k runs the command w3m-process-stop'
does not stop anything... they are too CPU intensive to stop!
However, doing (setq w3m-use-filter nil) makes rendering those pages a
breeze, proving that I've already got too many filters.