Re: translate.google.com

Bruno Tavernier <tavernier.bruno@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

    That may not be *exactly* what you want, but I wrote a small lisp
    package, called gtranslate.el, for querying translate.google.com It
    works at prompt or on region selection.

    The last version lies here (emacs-source mailing-list):
    http://www.mail-archive.com/gnu-emacs-sources@xxxxxxx/msg01838.html

    Perhaps, I should put it on EmacsWiki as well for better visibility...

    Hope this helps,

    Bruno

    PS: AFAIK, it works for GNU emacs only. (cf comments inside the file)

Thanks, Bruno; I'll check it out and get back to you.