Re: ugly messages, lots of .gif mentions, or just [img]

In [emacs-w3m : No.11413] jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Reading this message in gnus/emacs-w3m, no matter if as text (lots of
> lines mentioning .gifs) or as HTML (so few links to click, all just
> [img]), the results are bad.

The html message you attached looks like the one that shr.el,
not emacs-w3m, rendered.  You can change the value of
`mm-text-html-renderer' from `shr' to `w3m' or something.
Otherwise go to the ding list please.  But shr.el is basically
a "*Simple* Html Renderer", so there is a limit from being too
much complicated (like emacs-w3m ;-), I think.