Re: emacs-w3m-1.4.4 and emacs 23

Hey,

and thanks for your answer! I tried to download a snapshot from the cvs
but there was no configure script in it so I kinda skipped that idea
again. Or was I also doing something wrong there? I downloaded the
tarball of the directory which is linked on the emacs-3wm page itself.

The tarball contains two scripts: mkinstalldirs and install-sh but both
won't do anything on my machine.

Thanks for any more suggestions!!!
Have a nice day,
chrisi