page horizontally unscrolled while waiting for link retrieval

Browsing
http://www.google.com.tw/search?q=removing+attributes+xquery&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
and then hitting > > > to scroll horizontally, and then hitting the
first search result suddenly unscrolls the page back horizontally while
we are waiting for the retrieval. After we are finished browsing the
first result and hit BACK, fortunately the page is still scrolled
horizontally. So the problem is those few seconds while we are waiting
for the retrieval. emacs-w3m-version "1.4.442".