Re: hard to tell what image one is on

In [emacs-w3m : No.11684] jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Visit http://code.google.com/apis/chart/image/ and hit
> T runs the command w3m-toggle-inline-images then several
>} runs the command w3m-next-image

> In emacs -Q a blinking square will show what image one is on, *except
> for the flower*.

Try `M-x set-cursor-color RET COLOR RET'.  And you will see the
cursor blinking, won't you?  Where COLOR wants to far differ from
the background color of the flower picture.

It is better that the window scrolls to the left automatically
then, I think.  I wish Emacs provided a means to know the current
pixel position (`current-column' returns only 16 there :<).