Re: [21.5] bytecomp bug

Hi Katsumi,

 Ar an seachtú lá de mí na Nollaig, scríobh Katsumi Yamaoka:

 > The combination of the `lexical-let' macro and the `labels' macro
 > produces the `(quote lambda)' element in its expanded form as
 > the case may be, and the most recent bytecomp got to fail with it.

Thanks for the clear and detailed bug report. This is my bug, I’ll commit a
fix within a next week.

Best,

Aidan

--
‘Iodine deficiency was endemic in parts of the UK until, through what has been
described as “an unplanned and accidental public health triumph”, iodine was