Re: w3m-gohome should refresh the home page if already viewing it

In [emacs-w3m : No.11701] jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> H runs the command w3m-gohome.

> Unfortunately, one needs a H R to get a current version of the home page
> if one is already looking at it.

> So to make H act the same no matter what page is currently being viewed,
> the R should be automatic.

I guessed first that one doesn't want the home page every time to
be updated if it takes a time.  But also I guessed that one will
set a page one is interested in or a simple entrance like Google.
So, I concluded that H does refresh is worthwhile.  Done in CVS.