Permission Request for 'Text browser works on Ema...'

Hello,

I've known you website for ages, strictly speaking from year 2007. I found interesting your publication "Text browser works on Emacs" which I googled on http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/index-en.html ! I'd love to use it in a project I'm involved with called "Armenian FCW Science", so I'm seeking your permission for translation to Armenian language. "Armenian FCW Science" is a freemium-model non-English language orientated startup with collection of scientific articles, personal notes etc. in several languages that is collaboratively edited by volunteers from around the world since 1999. Young and old, students and professors - even your neighbor could be a volunteer member.

If you agree, we will credit you for your work in the resulting translation's references by stating that it was based on your work and is used with your permission, and by mentioning the name of my project "Armenian FCW Science" back to:
http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/index-en.html

Thank you for your time and patience.
I look forward to your response next week.

---
Happy and successful 2012,
Karen Mgebrova
Yerevan, Armenia