Re: show link previews even if arrived at via C-f, C-b etc.

In [emacs-w3m : No.11743] jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> When reading a HTML article in gnus,
> <tab> runs the command w3m-next-anchor,
> which shows a link preview in the minibuffer etc.
> However if we use C-f to move the cursor to the link,
> no such preview is shown. Maybe it should be.
> Just like Firefox shows previews no matter if the mouse or TAB is used
> to get over/to the link.
> Hmmm, works in emacs-w3m, but not in gnus+emacs-w3m.

Although I don't recommend it to all since it might make PC eat
CPU or make Gnus slow, please try this:

(add-hook
 'gnus-article-mode-hook
 (lambda nil
   (require 'w3m)
   (add-hook 'pre-command-hook 'w3m-store-current-position nil t)
   (add-hook 'post-command-hook 'w3m-check-current-position nil t)))

Then those two w3m functions will run whenever you invoke any
command (C-f, C-b, and more and more) in the article buffer.
This is the same as what is done in an emacs-w3m buffer.