Re: w3m-view-header `=' on a linked image

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Fixed (hopefully) in CVS.

Looks good.

> In [http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/ml/msg11550.html] I wrote:
>> I realized Emacs lies about the column number in the results of
>> the functions `current-column', `window-hscroll', etc. if there
>> are images displayed.  So, I've made a change so as not to do
>> hscroll in the current line in which images are displayed when
>> restoring the window layout that a user used previously.  Thanks.

Hmm.  You could live without the hscroll being quite right, as long as
point went back to the right char.

I expect avoiding a save+restore altogether when extracting "about:"
info would be best, but perhaps the page construction sequence is a bit
too tricky to allow that.