URLs vs. line breaks

If a line break occurs in the rendering of the URL, only the first part
(Bis linked.
--- Begin Message --- Beyond Freedom and Oppression Social Media, Refusal, and the Politics of Participation Zeena Feldman "This paper explores the relationship between social media, writing, and resistance. Drawing on a 2-year ethnographic study of the niche social network site CouchSurfing.org, I examine the dynamics and mechanisms of resistance that emerged within the site following CouchSurfing’s conversion from a non-profit to a for-profit structure." http://spir.aoir.org/index.php/spir/article/view/6 I just bumped into this. Only skimmed through it, but already consider this worth posting here :)

Link
--- End Message ---